PRICE JUST REDUCED – HIGHLY MOTIVATED SELLER!!!
Fantastic B&B possibilities in an area where there’s no competition. Architecturally unique 480 sq. mt. (5,100 sq.ft.) mountain home with nine levels. Unbelievable 270 degree view of the Central Valley of San José, Costa Rica from this 4,750 sq. mt. (1.17 acre) mountain property retreat.
Spacious open floor plan and vaulted ceilings, the house invites nature indoors. “Los Milagros” is located in a quiet, environmentally protected green area east of San José. One acre fully landscaped lot with bird- and butterfly-attracting plantings, fruit trees (lime, orange, anona, avocado, guava and sour tangerine) and native trees.
Also includes a 60 sq mt. (650 sq.ft.) guest house and an additional large, free-standing greenhouse.
Home sits at 2,000 mts, (6,500 ft. asl).
Time to Coronado – 10 mins.; to San José about 30 mins – depending on traffic; and to the airport about 45 mins. – again, depending on traffic. Close enough for business yet far enough for privacy, quiet and peace.
Costa Rica has long been well-known for its protection of the natural environment. This is your opportunity to buy a mountain property in Costa Rica and live the good life of waking up refreshed every morning to the songs of birds and the freshness of clean mountain air.
- Upstairs master with fireplace, recently updated bath with separate glass-walled shower and Jacuzzi, balcony, walk-in closet/office (wired for computer and broadband), hardwood (almond) floors & tiled bathroom
- Downstairs two-room suite with walk-in closet, extra-dry storage room, large bath and adjacent patio
- Maid’s quarters/office/3rd bedroom w/bath, off main kitchen
- Wi-fi access, telephone and cable ready
- Large country gourmet kitchen w/appliances
- Custom tile
- Large pantry
- Built-in large charcoal grill/pizza oven
- Custom designed cabinetry
- Custom built pot rack
- Breakfast room with open fireplace and glass wall facing Central Valley
- Butler’s pantry/wet bar with skylight
- Large dining room
- Large living room with fireplace and built-in entertainment center
- Recently renovated sun room with large custom windows and refinished hardwood (almond) floors
- Additional half bath on lower level
- Laundry/Mud room w/washer and dryer, storage
- 4 camera CCTV monitor and DVR
- 15 sq. mt. (161 sq. ft.) workroom/bodega
- “Pet Safe” fence enclosing entire yard
- Three telephone lines available
- Covered carport (holds two large vehicles) contains BBQ area with fireplace, wood bin, storage
- Parking for several cars
Guest House / In-law Suite
- Fireplace in large living/bedroom area
- Comfortable kitchen
- Large bathroom
Have you seen the Los Milagros video walkthrough? (6 minutes)
Fill in this form to contact the owner today.
Where in the world is Rancho Redondo?